[Chrysler300] A Chrysler I've never seen before

[Chrysler300] A Chrysler I've never seen before

 Hi Group,
While browsing eBay yesterday for 300 parts, I found a listing for a 62 Chrysler Newport headlight bezel.  When I looked at the picture, it was obviously not from a 62.  I later found, from the same seller, a 62 Newport grill.  This, too, was not from a 62.  EBay items # 4566401285 and 4566396698.  The photo of the grill was of a 60 Newport.  I emailed the seller and he said the title says the car is a 62 Chrysler Newport.  I asked him to send me some full-view photos of the car.  When I opened the pics, the car is definitely a Chrysler, it appears to have 62 quarters and doors, but the front clip is from a 1960.  The seller claims it's a two-owner car that was set in a pasture in 1971 and not touched since, and he says the car is original.  The VIN is 8123154478 which I think indicates it's a 61 model.
In all my years as a Mopar man, I've never seen anything like this.  Could this be a Canadian model?  I know they made Canadian Dodges with Plymouth rear quarters.  I can email the pics if anyone is interested.
Can anyone shed some light on this car, or maybe some history?

Thanks,
Mark Souders
300H
Mohrsville, PA