[Chrysler300] 64 lower control arm strut

[Chrysler300] 64 lower control arm strut

Hi,

After too long (life gets in the way sometimes!) neglecting my '64, I'm finally starting to rebuild the front end and install the AAJ front disk kit I bought a while back.

When I removed the drivers (left) side lower control arm strut rod, I noticed that it had quite a kink in it. This is the rod that attaches to the LCA just inboard of the lower ball joint, and runs diagonally to the front cross member. Would anybody on the list have one on a parts car? My car is a 64 300 sport, convertible. I assume that the other flavors of C Body's in 64 would use the same strut, but am not real sure. I'm also not sure if the left & right sides are the same, just flipped over? There are two numbers on the left side rod, on the top is 2207027 and on the bottom is DF8something.

Any help or leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Terry Lynch
St Petersburg, FL