[Chrysler300] Fw: New Scam - Fake Emails from EBAY ! BEWARE!

[Chrysler300] Fw: New Scam - Fake Emails from EBAY ! BEWARE!

eBay sent this message from Roger NewlanALL,

The following email is being sent by someone to get at your Ebay account.
I sent it back to EBAY and they reported it as a spoof.
Below is part of EBAY's response.  BE CAREFUL!  DO NOT HIT "RESPOND NOW"!

I know this is not directly related to Chrysler 300's, but many of us use EBAY for our 300's.

Mark Lindahl

We have reviewed your report and have found that the message you
received was made to appear as if it had been sent by an eBay user;
however, it was not. All email sent to you from other members through
eBay's email system will also appear in the My Messages portion of My
eBay. If you get an email to your registered eBay email address that
looks like it's from eBay or another eBay member asking a question,
check My Messages first. If it's not there, it's a fake email.

Many of these fake emails contain a keystroke virus. If you clicked on
any of the links in the email, you may have exposed your computer to
this virus.