[Chrysler300] Somewhat Ugent Help Needed!

[Chrysler300] Somewhat Ugent Help Needed!

While removing my hand and arm from under the dash in an attempt to
release the main light switch knob and shaft, I accidentally pulled
a vacuum line off from somewhere under the dash, which I can't
locate the fitting for.

It goes through the fire wall. Looking towards the rear of the car,
there are two vacuum lines (upper right side of the firewall), side-
by-side, which go down towards the transmission. It is the leftmost
of these two lines which came off. The other line goes to the
passenger side of the heater/AC somewhere (has a red stripe). The
disconnected one is only about maybe 16"-18" long from the firewall.

Does anyone know where these lines terminate inside the car, under
the dash?

I'm reluctant to drive it without reconnecting the line first.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike in Lake Odessa, Michigan