[Chrysler300] Hurricane

I am just now able to somewhat access the internet down here in Mississippi
and wanted to let everyone on the list know that things are improving.  I
finally have power and water at my house after 4 days without, but fuel is
very hard to come by.  I have considered draining the tanks on my two C300's
to donate to people with generators.  I am about 120 miles north of the
coast and it is amazing the damage we have up here.  I think the eye passed
near Meridian and it was still a Cat 1 hurricane.  About half of the
surrounding counties still don't have any power and could take several weeks
to get it.  Got to love these hot Mississippi summers with no A/C.  Anyway,
I just wanted to try and make contact with the rest of the world and let
everyone know that we are going to make it down here despite all the damage.
  80% of the state is affected in someway.  If I ever get my regular email
back up I am sure it will take weeks to go through everything.  I last had
access on Monday morning the 29th when the power went out.  Pray for
everyone and please make donations to the Red Cross and the Salvation Army.
Over 1,000,000 people need to be relocated so if you know of anyone that can
put people up or give them jobs let the Red Cross know.  My Stepdaughter and
her dad live in New Orleans and have nothing now.  I am going to try to give
him a job here at work but we will just have to see how it plays out.  I
miss my daily emails and hope to start getting them regular again soon.

Hardy Graham Jr.
Meridian, Mississippi
C300