[Chrysler300] Kalispell, Montana : congratulations, Gary !

[Chrysler300] Kalispell, Montana : congratulations, Gary !

Hi to all,

The "other" Club (also known as: the Chrysler 300 Club Inc.)  just recently held its fall meet in Kalispell, Montana  at the Gary Goers "plantation" ...  in conjunction with Gary's own wedding!  Way to go, Gary!  Congratulations and best wishes to you both, Gary and Alana !

Thanks to Moana Steinberg's fine pictures, we now get to share this event with the rest of you !  Take a peek at:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/kalispell05/kalispell05.html

Some relevant info: there were 11 Letter cars present;   the beautiful silver 300H convertible is Fern Rivard's ; the fantastic Dusk Mauve '60 Imperial belongs to Henry Hopkins and Richard Palmer; the Turquoise 300D  to John Earls; and that's Bill Allen's C300 . Forgive me if I don't recognize some of the other cars.

Sincerely
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY