[Chrysler300] G Passenger Door Window

Good Evening,

A month or so ago, I posted a note that the passenger door window on my
G would no longer go up. The consensus seemed to be that the glass had
popped out of one of the tracks.

I finally took the door panel off and found that 2 brackets that are
spot welded to the regulator and then bolted to the inside of the door
panel on the bottom of the regulator, each had the spot welds broken. I
had the brackets welded back on this afternoon. I still have a problem.

The glass itself seems to be almost ½ inch lower at the rear of the
door compared to the front of the door. The glass goes all of the way
down (still slanted to the rear) but only goes about a third of the way
up. As the widow is going up, the inside of the door panel begins to bow
towards the inside of the car, then it appears to bind up and stop. The
front of the glass does not line up in the front vent wing channel quite
as well as I would like, never has. Also, I can't tell where any of the
bolts that hold the regulator to the door panel have slipped.

I do not notice anything disconnected, I can't tell what is binding.
Has anyone ever seen anything like this? What am I missing?

Best regards,

Richard Osborne