[Chrysler300] Fuel Pump

It would be interesting to hear from some of the people that used to
race these cars to see what they did to assure plenty of fuel in all
those left-hand turns.

Remember-old racers never die, they just lose their pressure.

To those with whom I exchange personal e-mail, please note my new e-mail
address is C300@xxxxxxx

C-300'ly
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300  (nearly dies of starvation in moderate tight fast turns)