RE: [Chrysler300] 1964 Brake Hardware Source Needed

RE: [Chrysler300] 1964 Brake Hardware Source Needed

The shop I use here in Long Beach, California is:

CH TOPPING
Owner: Vince Bunting
520 West Esther Street
Long Beach, CA 90813
(562) 432-0901

You wouldn't think an old fashioned brake shop would be a good source, but
they are the best.
The shop is like a rotating old car show, as they get anything from:
- 190??  vehicles
- Model A's & T's
- 1957 Eldorado Broughams
- 1963 Facel Vega's
- 1930's Packard's
- Etc.

They will take any vehicle and custom make disc brake conversions, etc.
They are often in Hot Rod magazines for their modifications.  They may know
a brilliant source for you and/or they may have a lot of the parts in stock.
They do stock the parking brake shoes for my 1962 Chryslers.

Please tell Vince that I suggested him, if you call.
Good Luck!

Matt Allyn
Exec. in Charge of Prod.
Granada America