[Chrysler300] Danbury Mint 300B

Rob & All:

See the following site for a review of the car and the model.  The text
describing the early 300 cars probably is a little off, but SINCERE.
The horn ring on the model looks stouter than the original!

http://www.diecast.org/diecast98/html/asp/list_reviews/xq/ASP/id.1433/qx/reviewpix.htm

I just wish someone would make a C-300 (C for "Coupe"???) this nice in
proper shade of Platinum and greenish Solex glass!

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300 (Took "Best Display" today at Antioch Rivertown Jamboree Car
Show)