RE: [Chrysler300] removing mold

Gerald,
This is poor timing because we're leaving early in the morning for Cancun.
But, we have the perfect recipe for removing mildew, which I assume is what
is on your leather.  We got the recipe from the extension service in Miami
when we found our apartment and beautiful blue leather chair and ottoman
covered in mold..  I tested it on an unseen part of the leather and it
didn't affect the color, but worked wonderfully.  If you're willing to wait
till we get home after the 14th, i will try to find it and put it online for
you and others who may need it.
Nancy Terry