[Chrysler300] 300 C camshaft

Hello group
have just bought a 300 C in Switzerland (belonged to JD Hirschy) vin 1043. Car is almost complete, only missing the air cleaners and some other small stuff.
The engine has been rebuilt, and only needs to be assembled back together. Machine work has been completed.
Problem is the camshaft: there is a brand new one inside the engine, still with wax on it, but am not able to determine the type of cam, the brand, and the specs. Don't know if solid or hydraulic, and there are no lifters.
How can I understand what cam is in the engine? There some barely visible numbers on the cam, but very hard to read.
Any idea on what to do? I could change everything, but have no idea on what cam I could choose. I would really prefere to use a stock 300 cam, or install another cam with similar specs. Am confused, please help
Thank you Antonello