From: Albert Vannice
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:02 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Wheels

Hello Group,

     There is currently a set of 4 wheels for late '50's Chrysler cars
on eBay that is supposed to have been used for only about 15K miles.  I
inquired about the width to see if they might be 6.5" wide and the
seller states that they are 7.0" "flange to flange".  Consequently, I
assume these are for an Imperial, but there is always the chance that
the measurement might be less.  If someone is looking for wheels, as
I've seen in messages from time to time, you might want to pursue this
further.  The eBay site is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4578320588&rd=1&sspag
ename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1.

Al

M. Albert Vannice

W. H. Joyce Chair in Chemical Engineering

107 Fenske Laboratory

Pennsylvania State University

University Park, PA 16802

Tel. (814) 863-4803