[Chrysler300] Muscle car origins

It feels good to think that our beloved brutes were the beginnings of the
concepts of big engines in lesser weight cars but truth be told, the 300 was
really a big engine in a big car.  Probably the first big engine in a  lesser
car was the 1938
Buick Century whereby GM took the Roadmaster engine  and put it in the
smaller body so they could get a 100 mph car, thereby calling  it a "Century".  This
was followed up in '49 by putting the 98 engine in  the lighter 88.  We have
sufficient claim on greatness without having to  own the muscle car
beginnings.  We can let Pontiac feel good for a brief  period.  They might join
Oldsmobile in the graveyard but Chrysler will be  here forever!!