RE: [Chrysler300] 300F "U" Joint replacement

RE: [Chrysler300] 300F "U" Joint replacement

Mark and club,

You mention R/Car in your post and I would like to add some kudos for R/Car
if I may.

The November issue of Car Collector Magazine just hit news stands and just
about the entire part four 'Restoration on the fly' segment on the 300G
restoration this month is about what Bob McGee at R/Car does.  There is
great imagery showing Bob at work and his contact information as well (He
can be reached at 860-829-2076).  I have the good fortune of living only 20
minutes away from him and so far have gotten the trunk and floors from him
for the 300G....at a fraction of the cost of what I could have paid
elsewhere.

He has also picked up work recently from none other than Tom White.  You may
recall from posts several months back that Tom is the owner of the legendary
Desoto FI convertible.....1 of 1.  Tom is a first class restoration guy and
chooses his suppliers carefully.

Anyway, Bob is a class guy who does great work for very fair prices.  Give
him the time to do his job and I feel that you will be very satisfied with
the results.  I don't know what the process is for adding a vendor to the
'A' list on the club site but he (in my view) would be worthy of adding to
that list.

The stick 300G is now scheduled to be completed in January.  I am working on
the show schedule for the car now and will put a note out when the schedule
is finalized.

Regards,

John