From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ulf Larsson
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 2:40 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Repro plastic lenses.

Hi all,

Just wanted to shortly announce that George from down under obviously are up
and running again.  Just recieved to here the since spring time expected
package of two pairs of repro tail light lenses for -62 Chrysler. To put it
short; Worth waiting for.  You are a genius George. Thanks and keep up the
good work.  I´m sure all of you out there whom are also waiting for
DesotoGeorge to catch up will think the same when you do recieve. Worth
waiting for so pls be patient and keep up the good faith.  Can´t wait for to
go to the storage place and put them on.

Rgds,
Ulf, Sweden