RE: [Chrysler300] new 300F and 300G pictures !

RE: [Chrysler300] new 300F and 300G pictures !

First of all to Vic:  My Goodness!!!!!  Gorgeous car!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wanna trade? :)  I was especially impressed with the
rear view mirror original instructions and all!

John H: Thanks for posting the images of my new car.  I think there might be
a story in Old Cars Weekly about the find....I will know in the next couple
of days.

I know that there are SO few stick shifts (option code: 281) out there that
I think these images could be helpful to anyone who might own one and is
thinking about restoring it.  My understanding is that (aside from the
engine and tachometer), this car is very original.  If anyone needs or wants
images of anything specific, please let me know.  My primary purpose for
purchasing this car was to use it to make sure we put the one I have been
doing and writing about in Car Collector Magazine is done right.  While we
have tons of images, we now have another real one right one site.

I do want to restore it (if I can afford it...I may not be able to) and am
going to be looking for a New Yorker for donor parts.  Specifically I will
need an entire floor from the fire wall to rear subframe. Hood, trunk lid,
and possibly some panels although I am still evaluating that need.  If I am
fortunate enough to get an entire NY'r, I would remove only the parts that I
need and use them on this G.  The rest of the car would available for
additional parts.

I also will need an engine with a date code of early 1961.  The car has a
build date of 03/24 on it so mid January on is the most optimum.

I am in no rush on these items as I will not be able to do the car until my
other one is done, but if someone were to run across them, please drop me a
note.

Thanks!

JL