Re: [Chrysler300] YOM plates in Oregon

I am fortunate to have the original Oregon plates that
were issued to my 300F when it was sold new in Salem
in 1960. Unfortunately I cannot use them as the car is
now registered in Vancouver Canada and the local
authotities frown on using an out of country plate in
place of local registration. Cool item for display at
a car show though. I could try using it as a front
plate as our collector plate program does not require
a front plate.

Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC