[Chrysler300] 1955-56 Sill Plate Covers

I'm starting to try and develop a source of aluminum sill cover panels
for the 1955-56 Chrysler-Imperial-DeSoto and could use any help or
experience any of you might have.  One question I have is the finish.
The sills on my 1955 are not overly worn, but have a rather dull
anodized-looking finish.  I have a picture of an Imperial sill and the
long section with the longitudinal stripes looks polished (with a chrome
Imperial scrip attached to the filler piece) while the checked section
looks like the same dull flat anodized/oxidized finish..  Which is
correct for a reproduction piece?

I'm also not clear what the original part numbers are, but I think the
part numbers are 1547968 (right) and 1547969 (left) "PANEL, Body Side
Sill".  Can anyone confirm this?  I'm told the two pieces on each side
are held together with spring steel clips.  My car does not have the
square patterned filler pieces that go between the long sill covers and
the seat base.

If this goes well I will need to borrow a really good set of left and
right side panels so that the dies can be accurately modeled.  Let me
know if you would be willing to assist in any way in this project and
wish me well.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA