[Chrysler300] Thanksgiving present from the Coston's ! MOVIE PREVIEW TIM

[Chrysler300] Thanksgiving present from the Coston's ! MOVIE PREVIEW TIME !

Hi, all

Many of you recently inquired as to when the Coston's movie would be ready for release; and the answer is still "Not Yet".  However,  Aaron and David overnighted me a demo preview - an excellent Thanksgiving present to us all ! It is 7 minutes in length and now uploaded for your viewing pleasure.

I am new at setting up video clips for viewing over the Internet. This is a 22.6 MB file (quite large) and it will probably be a challenge to open for those still using dial-up (telephone) connection. Good luck with that.  Ideally, to view this movie easily, you should have QuickTime 7 installed. This program can be downloaded for free:   http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/win.html  . Other programs such as Windows Media Player, or Real Player,  will also work.

If you have QuickTime 7 installed, please click on the following link:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/costondemo/costondemo.html

If you have another type of media player, and the above link does not work for you, then try:
http://www.chrysler300club.com/costondemo/demolinks.html

Last and not least :  anyone wishing to have me e-mail them directly the whole file, contact me privately at: crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   and make sure that your server will accept large files  (23MB ) !

I am currently also working on uploading the movie to an alternate location which will be easier to access for some...  will let you know when this is done.  In the meantime, please report back to me directly  (crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)  as to whether this worked for you, or not...

Happy viewing.   Happy Thanksgiving.  Thank you, Aaron and David !

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY