From: Mike Williams
To: crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 10:38 PM
Subject: Old 300 club member

Back in the 1980 I sold my 1962 Chrysler 300 with letter option ID# 8223168109 California black plate TWT782 to a men I think lived in Gilroy Ca. I have found the manaul that was given to me from the 3rd  or 4th owner. I think the first owner name was David R Welb of Palo Alto, CA  that's the name in the book.  I also found the pink slip to the car. I sold it on a bill of sale back then. The car did have the small H on the trunck, I was told it had been raced in the 60's. Any way if the car is still around and in the club, I will give the owner this Service Manual.

Thanks

Mike Williams - Project Manager

mwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tusa Office Solutions, Inc.