[Chrysler300] (no subject)

This past weekend we had the annual festivities in Ormond Beach.  Fri  night
was the GasLight Parade.  Steve Estok came over with his B, George  Clineman
was here is with his K, I was here with my H, and a beautiful C  convertible
was in the parade (sorry Gil, we again could not find the  owner).  Sat morning
Steve, George and I were at the antique car show that  had 118 cars there.
Steve and I tied for 1st place in our class.

Next year we'd like to call this a mini meet of the Chrysler 300
international Club.  We like to get all the FL club members to come over  for the parade
and car show.  It would really be great if we could all show  up for the
parade at the same time and then line up from the oldest 300 to the  youngest
300.It would truly be a wonderful sight to see that many 300's together  and would
be the highlight of the parade and car show.  Please email me if  you'll be
able to attend next year.

Mike Meyer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM