Re: [Chrysler300] (no subject)

MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx wrote:

>What kind of MPG should our 300's get on the highway at 70 MPH?
>What about around town?
>
>Mike Meyer

Mike,  since you have inline 4bbls,  probably the best you can do is run
at the point
where the front carb is Just barely beginning to open.  You should be
able to feel that
with the educated toes on your gas foot.

There should be some adjustment room on the linkage to change the point
at which the
carb begins to open.
I Ran my C with it set at 35 mph for a while,  real Fun,  But gas was a
LOT cheaper
then. The usual setting was at or near 65 mph and I could feel the
spring pressure
accumulate once I started to open the second carb.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy