RE: [Chrysler300] 300D on ebay 300C coming...

RE: [Chrysler300] 300D on ebay 300C coming...

Hi club.  Wow!  That is two big numbers recently on Ebay for the C-D years +
this hard-top for seemingly very good money as well.

Here is one for the more budget minded:

I recently came into a 1957 300 C that is one of only three factory ordered
two-tone cars for 1957.  The owner had neither the time nor inclination to
restore it but does hope to see it restored one day.  I want to restore it
but am in the same position that I am with the G that I purchased
recently...I can't afford to do it for quite some time.  If there is a
member that is interested in buying this car to restore now, please contact
me off server.  The car is complete, in primer and has a running and correct
engine (it ran off a gas can this fall) and is, of course, numbers matching.
There is rust under the drivers door and in the rear fender on the drivers
side....probably more elsewhere but the floors are pretty good.

I will be listing it on Ebay probably Monday night.  I just simply can't
afford to restore it right now otherwise I would....I hope I saved it from
further deterioration and or possible parting out.  My goal is that it will
go to someone who can restore it right now and show off this really rare
car.  This car should go to a good home of someone who appreciates this car
for the extremely rare and special Letter Series auto that it is and
(hopefully) will restore it.

I also received about 10 other carburetors with the car.  I will put a note
on the server with the info from the carbs and offer them to club members
first.  Please give me a week or so to sort them all out.

Regards,

John