RE: [Chrysler300] my car at Barrett-Jackson 300G and the c300 on EBay

RE: [Chrysler300] my car at Barrett-Jackson 300G and the c300 on EBay

Hi club,

I sent a note to the seller asking for an image of the data plate and vin
tag to be posted.  Here was his response:

	"The data plate on the firewall is gone - probably removed when the
car was painted blue. The data
	plate on the doo[r] jamb is welded on and still there."

Second thought, I had the privilege of seeing Dave's 300 G Convertible at
Greenwich this past spring....it is gorgeous!!!!  Whoever gets is at Barrett
Jackson will be a very lucky person...not promotion...just my honest
opinion!

Regards,

John