From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tdcox
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 2:38 PM
To: 'gloria harris'; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] SRT 8

I haven't checked the prices for an SRT 8 at a South Carolina dealer, but
one of the secrets about living in South Carolina is that we have a maximum
sales tax on cars (new and used) of $300.  It would be a nice saving to buy
it here and drive it home.  Maybe you could let me buy it as a SC resident,
I could drive it for a few weeks and break it in for you, and then I would
sell it to you.  Sounds like a deal to me!!

Tom Cox