RE: [Chrysler300] Updated predictions on the convert G (ebay item number

RE: [Chrysler300] Updated predictions on the convert G (ebay item number 4601...

No Two Buck (Up) Chuck here Stevo!

What we have is a genuine bottle of 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, 1997 Vintage
Cuvee Traditional - product of France, complete with US Government warnings
that women might become pregnant after drinking and one should not operate
machinery with the exception of Peugeots, Renaults and Citroens (since they
never run anyway).  Further, you are prohibited from drinking this wine if
you own a 2CV (affectionately known as the Ugly Duckling) since your
judgment is already impaired.

A perfect wine for all occasions!

Louis Barrie
West Hills, CA