[Chrysler300] Additional 413 question

Thanks again to everyone for continuing helpful input on my 413 rebuild questions.

After knowing better what to look and with the help of the engine rebuilder the stampings on my block are S41, HP, and 2 - 12.  Any identification that might have been on the crank was not decipherable.  The heads have been gone over and have valve seat inserts.  The head part no. is 2402557-2, with 2.08" intake valves and 1.74" exhaust valves.  I can find some similar part nos. - but nothing matching.  Can someone identify these heads for me.  I'm interested in knowing the combustion chamber volume if that info is available.  Also, I would like to know if adjustable rocker arms are available for these heads.

Thanks,

Carlton

Yahoo! Groups Links