Re: [Chrysler300] Saturday update with appropriate apologies on predicti

Re: [Chrysler300] Saturday update with appropriate apologies on predictions on the convert G (ebay item number 4601049143)

John

Please put me in for $67000.  Thank you.

Minnesota Marshall
Red G,  27 & 28 Dodge Brothers

.

Yahoo! Groups Links