Re: [Chrysler300] Re Just Dashes

I put a Just Dashes pap on my G coupe and am COMPLETELY DISPLEASED with it and the company. I called them twice to voice my problems (i.e. Poor embossed detail and holes for speaker and mirror shifted to the left). They were very unsympathetic and uninterested in helping.

I paid a lot of money and had to wait a long time for it. Out of frustration, I installed it only to find that the heater controls will no longer seal to the pad due to the way it was molded. I was courteous with them, they were not with me.

I spoke with another supplier many times who is interested in trying to do these pads. (I can't remember the name right now). He did a good job of explaining why these are hard pads to do, even for Just Dashes.

He was working on a new method and material where he felt he could better replicate the embossed detail, but would still not be exact. He was hoping to have it finished later this year. Great, now I have to find his name and number.

Alternatively, I have 2 original pads with some minor to medium blemishes. A local company has said they could fix these. I just haven't had time to try them out.

If you have a G and want a nice pad, stay away from Just Dashes.

Richard Osborne

>>> Hi Tech Auto Parts <htap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/10/06 2:36 pm >>>

Hi Tech Auto Parts
118 Hazeldean Rd
PO Box 7345
Christchurch, New Zealand

Email: htap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
ebsite: www.hitechautoparts.co.nz
Has anyone had fitment problems with the later model replacement dashs from just dashs ?? ie 68 charger,which i need to replace,unless some one has a nice orig.dark green  dash pad  thay want to part with ??? the 300f dash that i need, i think  i will get done in NZ considering the adverse comments on quaility & fitment from previous buyers of Just Dash products. Thanks Geoff.

[Non- text portions of this message have been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links