[Chrysler300] My 392 motor and tranny

Hi club,

It looks like my ebay sale for the 392 hemi motor might be a bust.  The
buyer is asking to over pay me and for me to pay for shipping (remember that
old scam).  I will take 6K from any club member but I am giving him another
day or two to come through.  If I don't hear back from the buyer by Monday,
and don't have a club member interested, I will relist it on Ebay with a
$6,900 buy-it-now.

As a reminder, it came out of the original '57 300 C that was junked around
1970.  It was rebuilt 6,000 miles ago and is in good running order with no
rattle, leaks or smoking.  It is bored .030 over and had the crank polished
when it was rebuilt.  The original 1957 300 C torqueflight tranny is also
included in the sale.

Thanks!

John

Yahoo! Groups Links