[Chrysler300] Barret Jackson

Well, I went to "Family day" at the Barrett Jackson auction. The weather was great and there was an abundance of muscle cars. To my dismay, I only found one letter car. It was a 1965 convertible located in the "for sale now" area.  It was listed at $65K if I remember correctly. There are a lot of re-creation cars for sale. Every time that I happened up on something special, it was not an original! Still, fun was had by all!! I took some pictures if anyone is interested,
Joe
61G
Scottsdale

Yahoo! Groups Links