From: Kids5 <kids5@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:29:07 -0500
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1966 chrysler 440 TNT??

Hi group,
    I have a 1966 chrysler 300 and I was told that it might have the 440 TNT
motor. I know for a fact that it is a 440, but am not sure if it is the TNT
or not. In the vin it has a J for the engine. I was asking around and some
people said that the J stood for the TNT motor. I was wondering if anyone
knew anything about it? Also, in the center of the steering wheel, where the
center cup is I have a piece says chrysler 300 limited edition. This is the
only place on the entire car that says limited edition. I am not sure if it
came off another car, but it looks like it fits on very well. any help would
be appreciated. Thanks Jimmy

For list server instructions, go to

 YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

" on the web.
*
*  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
*
*  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Yahoo! Groups Links