From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dave Agnew
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:28 PM
To: Chrysler 300 Listserver
Subject: [Chrysler300] Cheap 300G

Gee John Lyons.........how many of these DO you have???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-300-Series-1961-Chrysler-300-Series-
automatic-BUY-IT-NOW-6500_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6175QQitemZ4606150532QQ
rdZ1#ebayphotohosting

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links