Re: [Chrysler300] 1966 chrysler 440 TNT??+Medallions?

Re: [Chrysler300] 1966 chrysler 440 TNT??+Medallions?

Gerry;
I'm heading to B-J with my '66 300 convertible! I have one of those
rare ones with the "300 Limited edition" Steering Wheel Center Caps!
It was bought from that fellow you mention in 1984, what a coincidence!

Regards, Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links