[Chrysler300] Newport Rhode Island Memorial day weekend, 2006

[Chrysler300] Newport Rhode Island Memorial day weekend, 2006

Hi Club,

While on the subject of shows, I am happy to announce that I will be doing a
second show this one located in Newport Rhode Island.  Of course Hartford
will be happening on July 15th as planned.

The inaugural Newport (Rhode Island) Concours d' Elegance is scheduled for
Memorial day weekend.  I definitely would welcome members and their cars to
the event.  Here is the schedule:

Friday, May 26th:  Charity golf tournament.

Friday night: Dinner at Rosecliff Mansion.

Saturday, May 27th:  Concours tour of Newport with stops at many of the
great destinations in Newport

Saturday night: Gala Ball at Marble House Mansion.

Sunday, May 28th: Newport Concours d' Elegance at the Astor's Beechwood
Mansion. You cars are welcomed and invited.

Sunday night: An Auction of Significant Motor cars: Belle Mer, Newport.
Consignments are being accepted now.  I should be free to make the
announcement as to who the auction company is in the next few weeks.

Monday, May 29th: TBA.

While Chrysler will not be a featured marque at the show this year, we
certainly are inviting Chrysler entries of all eras up through about 1971.
This of course does include lettercars.

Check out www.Newportconcours.org for more information.  Also, there will be
announcements in Car Collector in the April issue (Out March 1) and Old Cars
Weekly in their G. Potter King Special issue, February 23rd.  Auto
Aficionado will also be carrying information on the show in their next
issue.

Thanks...and hope to see you in Newport this Memorial Day Weekend!

John

Yahoo! Groups Links