From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ryan Hill
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:01 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Dual exhaust - '65 300

Its almost time to install dual pipes on my '65 300 (non-letter) and I
have
some questions with regards to the gas tank location. Did all '65 300's
,
letter and non-letter, have the same gas tank and were they all mounted
off-center to allow room for a single exhaust pipe on the passenger
side?

There seems to be enough room to run a pipe down the driver side and I'm

sure that's what most people do. I wondered if there were two
configurations
for the tank, as I assumed letter cars would have come with dual pipes.
Maybe I'm wrong?

Ryan Hill (Drying out in Vancouver)

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links