Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G judging handbook

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G judging handbook

Hi John and All:
Your question certainly is a valid one, but unfortunately the answer is  no.
The only 300 handbook available is the one for the 300C available from  Wayne
Graefen who wrote and published it.  So far, no one else, including  myself,
has been able or willing to expend the considerable time and effort  necessary
to do one.  (Any volunteers?)  You, like the many others who  have restored
300s, will have to ask the questions, refer to your  pre-restoration pictures
and videos, and rely on our model year consultants and  others in the Club who
have  accurately restored cars and/or own  originals.  300ly, Gil Cunninngham

In a message dated 2/14/2006 9:26:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,