[Chrysler300] International scam?

I see that my attempt to forward the message  didn't work. Sorry about that.
I copied it in this time. Is this basically the  same scam that I've read
about on here? I've only sent one picture and limited  info and can't believe
someone would buy on such limited information. Anyone that should be notified if
it is a scam or can anyone  do anything to them?

Thanks for your response on the asking..And to let you know that the aking
is accepted..So in order to seal the transaction..I want to let you know that
my  client is interested in the chrysler and he has promised to issued out
check for  the payment...
Also want to let you know that the amount on check will be $15,300  which
consist of both your asking,shipping and clearance fee,Also the remain  balance
is my profit as a consulatant..But want you to know that immediately the  check
is sent and it has been received by you...You will transfer the remaing
balance on the check which is $3,300 to the pick up agent that will come for the
pick up of the chrysler from your location to my client location...Through
western union money transfer...So that they can make all arrangement for the
pick up of the chrysler from you...
   Moreso i want you to get back to me with your billing details  that the
check should be made out and also sent to..?Inorder for me to have it  forwarded
to my client for immediate issueing of the check to you..I awaits  response
from you soon Today so that i can forwards the details to my  client...Do get
back to me with your phone number for a better  communication..Thanks Tony..

Yahoo! Groups Links