[Chrysler300] 62 300h questions

Several months ago, maybe even (6) months, there was a 1962 300h for sale on ebay with damage to the right front fender and hood.. The car didn't sell. Mike Meyers was kind enough to get me the owners phone number as I was not "on line". We came to what I thought was a fair price and I brought it and had "elite transport in Texas bring it in to Florida. Now there were many usual parts that came with it including a almost mint 62 H rear bumper that he had taken off. The car has 483,000 plus miles on it. Now I have )2 ) questions

1. There were (4) wheels that came with it, all marked 15 x 7 Canada. But (2) were marked KE LS EY N 15 x 7 JJ  T_c What car do these go to ??

2. The car's owner before the one I brought it from was Marvin Clark from Houston, Texas. He had a ton of parts, I would love to talk to him about. The oval air cleaners has additional round holes completely around them and no local machine shop did it, I'm sure. Did Chrysler offer any special air cleaners to the 62's that ran at Daytona and other race tracks as Marvin was a race driver?.

Jerry Lindsay
11469 87th Ave N
Seminole, Fl. 33772

Yahoo! Groups Links