[Chrysler300] Just An Observation!

My wife, Jennifer, drives our 1962 New Yorker Wagon every day to haul our 3 boys around town.

I am currently driving Jennifer's 1962 300 Sport to and from work until my 40 Ford is road worthy.

This morning, here in Long Beach, California we had an absolutley wonderful heavy hitting downpour.  As I dropped the boys off at their pair of schools I noticed the door panels enjoying a bit of an unecessary washing when the doors were opened. This washing included those pretty little chrome  power window switches.

And there was the revelation!

If only our 1962 Chryslers were letter cars there would be no water ever hitting a window switch! (If only a consoled interior would have come in a NY wagon!)

Since we insist on driving our cars in rain or shine I guess we will sometimes have rain land on a power window switch as a door is opened.

Bravo to those of you with the consoled letter cars who open your doors during a fantastic rain storm!

Matt Allyn
Exec. in Charge of Prod.
Granada America
323-785-2129 office