[Chrysler300] Silver K for sale

Hi all,
On an impulse several years ago, I bought this 1964 300-K Silver Edition
from the late Matthew Homberg.  I parked it in my garage, and it has not  moved
since.  Seems like about five years ago.  The car was at several  300 Club
meets in the late 1990's, and drove there under its own power.

Positives:  Quite rare, authenticated by microfilm records, good  appearance.

Negatives:  Mechanical condition now unknown.  When I drove it,  drive train
was fine.  I do remember some looseness in the steering.   Outside driver's
door handle not working (reach inside to open).  I think  there is some
floorboard rot, extent unknown.  Matthew did mention this  problem.  Front seats are
in great shape, but have been redone in vinyl  (originally leather) which looks
like the original back seat.

I paid $5,000 when I bought it.  Since it has never moved, obviously I  don't
need it, and could use the room.  I assume this model has risen in  value,
but offering to list members at my cost.  Any interest?  (Car  is in the
Fayetteville, Ark. area)--David

David Ellis  in lovely historic Cane Hill, Arkansas

Yahoo! Groups Links