[Chrysler300] 300 F convert to go on Ebay???

[Chrysler300] 300 F convert to go on Ebay???

I know this car has not yet appeared on Ebay and maybe it is never coming up
for sale but I want to relate a quick story to the club about my attempts to
see the car:

I called the seller within a day or two of the initial post last month that
this car was going up for sale.  I spoke with him a couple of other times
and a week or two ago, received reluctant permission to go look at the car.
He gave me the address which is on a well known street in Stratford, CT.
Today, I was doing some photography for my G resto at the shop which is a
couple of miles from the location in Stratford.  I took a drive over there
and found an abandoned lot where the seller said the car was.  It was in one
of the very worst areas of Stratford but the address was correct.  No car
(or building for that matter).  I tried him and the cell says he is not
available and has no recording identifying him.

I also spoke to someone else who knows the car and had chased it for a
couple of years.  He indicates that the car is very rough and is probably
requiring a substantial amount of work to just make it a runner.  That might
account for the long delay between the post and the actual listing of the
car.

Just a heads-up to any potential buyer (of which I am definitely not).

JL

Yahoo! Groups Links