Re: [Chrysler300] glass problem and question

Re: [Chrysler300] glass problem and question

I have seen this stuff too on cars that have been stored outside a long
time and had leaves on the glass.  Seems like something in the leaves
etches the glass maybe some chemical as they decompose.  Have not really
found a good solution but thought that since it is on the surface of the
glass something like jewelers rouge or some other abrasive cleaner for
glass might do the job.

Basically I would look at glass polishing products that can take "surface
scratches" out of glass.  I have not tried these but think buffing with
something like that might in theory work.  Have you tried any of these?

We are actually plagued with this problem having a lot of rough cars so if
you solve it I would really be interested since we do have a few that came
out of junkyards and had this problem when we got them.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

--

Yahoo! Groups Links