From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Schwandt
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 9:39 AM
To: list server
Subject: Fw: [Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] Ebay F part needed

----- Original Message -----
From: David Schwandt
To: JAMES PRISTELSKI
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] Ebay F part needed

  Be carefull with this stuff, Folks!!
  We just had out PayPal account hacked. 10 different fraud auctions all
from the same buyer from sellers in the UK!   All cameras and computer
components. They drained my PayPal account, it bled over into my
Discover card account and then attemted to drain my hobby checking
account. Lucky I was home the morning this all came to light. Happened
last month over the President's Day holiday wekend. We were out of town
that weekend and when I turned the computer on Monday morning this all
started to come crashimng down on me. Then Tuesday AM, soon as the banks
computers came back on line, the rest hit home. Discover called right
away Monday AM to verify the     HIGHLY UNUSUAL FOR ME 10 "purchases"
from the UK!
  NO MORE PAY PAL for me. I'm back to checks or money orders only, Too
darn e$pensive anyway. I think the buyer should have to bear the
espense, they are the ones that just can't wait to get the stuff!!

  Oh yes, I need the left side moulding from the lic plate frame to the
"S" corner mldg for my 300-F.

  Dave Schwandt

For list server instructions, go to

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Yahoo! Groups Links