[Chrysler300] 14 Inch Replacement Wheels Update

[Chrysler300] 14 Inch Replacement Wheels Update

Hi to all,

A final order for 60 wheels has been placed to Stockton Wheel.

Please do not send me any more orders until we complete the first stage of
this project.

Eleven owners are buying 4 or 5 wheels for 13 cars.

One is a C owner.
Two are K owners.
The balance are F owners

This will give us good feedback for the F letter car and its sister cars.

The wheels are $95 each plus shipping.

It will take 4 to 6 weeks to manufacture the wheels.

When they are complete, all those who ordered them will be notified and be
asked to contact Stockton Wheel directly to arrange for payment and
shipping.

It is strongly advised that they purchase a kit that contains 20 lug nuts
and 4 valve stems for $35 complete.

They must specify 10 left and 10 right or 20 right depending on their needs.

The lug nuts are 3/4 inch. I had already converted to 3/4 inch based on the
advise of an old time Chrysler mechanic who now is a race mechanic.

Once the owners have had sufficient time to install the wheels and give us
feedback we can evaluate whether the final arrangements for orders will be
for only 1960 F cars or for an expanded use on other 14 inch cars.

Best regards,
Tony

Yahoo! Groups Links