From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ron Wade
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 7:01 PM
To: John J. Hertog
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 air conditioning

John,
I appreciate your expertise on the 60 air conditioning, I'll try to rephrase
my last inquiry. Other than the obvious air compressor and brackets, dryer,
condensor, idler pulley, crank and water pump pulleys, are the radiator and
water pumps different? What do I need under the hood to install factory air?

Upon looking closer at the suggested heated switch (part 03848654 ) I
discovered, not only a serious problem in mounting the S shaped pushbuttons,
but it also has one more button. Your assistance is appreciated.

Ron