[Chrysler300] scam eBay 300's today

Hi All,

  Checking eBay this morning there were two 300's at the top of my search. Both appear to be bogus auctions. 4622049804 is for a C300 and 4622047152 is for a 300G cvt.   No buy it now on the C300, but a $6800 on the G cvt.  Both sellers are new yesterday and have Earthlink email accounts where they require you to contact them.

  Between second chance offers and phoney auctions, this scam auction thing is getting to be a real problem on eBay.  They really need to solve this somehow.

  Russ Vaughan

Yahoo! Groups Links