From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Spiers
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:36 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] The G's are out

http://www.vintagemotorssarasota.com/Car_pages/Chrysler/chrysler.htm

  How interesting that these same two cars at Defoeller, same pics, are also
in Sarasota at Vintage Motors - follow the link above.

  John Spiers
  Lake Worth FL

cotejohnr@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Hi All,
Just letting everyone know that you can own a restored red 300G convert for
"Buy it now" price of $8200 on ebay , # 4622047152.
Superscam of the day as you must contact him off ebay at his email first
before bidding.

Also, and more legitamately, there are 2 G's for auction this weekend
3/18-19, in Ft. Meyers, Florida. A white coupe with 55,500 miles and a white
convert w/white top.  Anyone know of these?  They are in an add on back
cover of OLD CARS WEEKLY fo 3/16/06.
www.defoellersales.net
239-571-5274

Anyone have an NOS  '61-62  Right (pass) headlight surround and an NOS Right
parking light bezel they would like to sell? Contact me off-line.
John Cote,
Guilford, CT.

For list server instructions, go to

        Chrysler 300 srt8   2005 chrysler 300 c   2005 chrysler 300 pictures
New chrysler 300   2005 chrysler 300 limited   2005 chrysler 300 m

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links