[Chrysler300] Just Curious About This...

It was my C hardtop at the time and is now owned and meticulously maintained by fellow member Marvin Raguse in Michigan.  The house was known as "the Fullerton Mansion" and was a private residence in Fullerton, CA, and we had to get permission to do photography.  Glenn Embree, since retired, was the professional photographer, who was under contract for car calendar photography for NAPA auto parts which is where the photo first appeared and was then sold and used on two or three other calendars in later years.  The model was professionally hired through Glenn's studio.

Wayne

   Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:06:54 -0500
   From: "Ron Waters" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Just Curious About This...

I've had a photograph hanging in my parts room for a long time. It shows a
Gauguin Red 57 300C 2dr HT with an attractive, blonde haired woman in a blue
blazer leaning her elbow against the driver's side roof. CA License plate is
'57BRUTE'. In the background is a stunning blue-green house with numerous
plants. This picture was taken a while ago, as it is from a 1991 calendar.
Anyone know whose car this is and the story behind the photo ?

Thanks,

Ron

Yahoo! Groups Links